Sunday, December 11, 2022


PADLET EXPERIENCE

Hello everyone!

We have experienced Padlet in the class and I can't wait to share it with you! Because I really enjoyed it. I didn't even hear Padlet before this assignment. Therefore, I was a little afraid of this assignment at first. 
Our teacher wanted us to create a Padlet with groups of four. Me, Leman, Belinay, and Mehmet Ali designed our Padlet together. We were supposed to choose one of the common problems given by our teacher. We choose 'lack of education'. The main reason I decided to choose this topic is because I experienced this in some ways. I live in the Southeast Region of Turkey. There were a lot of problems in my learning environment. So, I thought I can talk about some important points, especially about 21st-century learning. This is why I gave wrote about the lack of technological opportunities in my Padlet.
While preparing our Padlet, I thought it is very useful and I never got bored. Because there are various tools you can use in your Padlet. Also, it is a good website for collaborative work. You can check our Padlet. I'm sure it will catch your attention.

Thank you for reading, take care!💞 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FareWell! 🥹

  I am here today to bid you farewell. We spent two years together. You have witnessed my homework and my struggle with technology in my blo...