Tuesday, December 27, 2022

RECORDING A PODCAST

Hello everyone!

I want to share an assignment that made me really excited today. We created podcasts! Our teacher asked us to create different styles of podcasts and I chose ‘Improving the world’. I was supposed to find some ideas which I believed that they would be useful for people. The topic was so free that I had difficulty while finding an idea. Then I remembered my sports adventure and prepared a clear and fluent text for this. Till this point things were quite well. But when I tried to record my podcast I relized that it is nearly impossiblr to record it without any noises. I stay at a dormitory and there are vairous naoises around me. Especially, there is a metrobus building in front of my dormitory. At the end, I went to the room of one of the officers in our dormitory. It was really fun. 😊

I always dreamed of publishing podcasts regularly. But I never tried to learn how to do it. So, when I saw this assignment I thought it will not only be useful for this class, I will also be able to create other podcasts in the future and maybe I will make real my dreams. Because I had the chance how to create a podcats for this assignment. And I realized that it is not as difficult as I thought. 

I think my podcast will be useful for you as well!

See you soon, take care!💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

FareWell! 🥹

  I am here today to bid you farewell. We spent two years together. You have witnessed my homework and my struggle with technology in my blo...