Monday, May 15, 2023

A Timeline on The History of Technology in Language Learning


 I prepared a timeline on the history of the use of technology in language teaching for our material design course. And I want to tell you about this experience. 

First of all, I accessed the historical information of the effects of technology on language learning with the help of the internet. And I got help from Canva while preparing the timeline. Canva is a site where I often get help with my homework. It's very unlikely that you won't find a template in Canva that will help you.

Preparing this assignment contributed a lot to my general knowledge about my field. Since technology will be a factor that I will benefit from in my own classroom, it is important for me to have information about its effects on my field.

You can see my timeline by clicking here. See you soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

FareWell! 🥹

  I am here today to bid you farewell. We spent two years together. You have witnessed my homework and my struggle with technology in my blo...