WIKI EXPERIENCE
HELLO EVERYONE!
Today I'm here to tell you about my Wiki experience. Our teacher told us to prepare a film review wiki with a peer for the class. At first, when I heard ‘wiki’ I thought that it could be a little
boring. But our topic was so catchy that I had a lot of fun while preparing my
wiki page. Especially the movie I chose promoted me very well. Because Skammen is my favorite movie. It could be better, If I could do my wiki page with a
peer. But I had no chance for this. I was not able to find a peer for this assignment, because I have no friends in this class. But most of my peers
don’t like these kinds of movies like Skammen. Therefore, maybe it was better to prepare by
myself.
😩 We were supposed to design a Wiki page about a movie we watched and liked. I can say that we actually made a short analysis of the movie. On our Wiki page, we were asked to design a film review that includes some basic information about the movie, a short summary of the plot, and some appealing aspects of the movie.
ı could not experience collaborative writing. But as I saw from my classmates, Wiki is not a quite useful tool to make some collaborative works. Because two people can not use it at the same time. Also, I can say that its design and tools are suitable for beginners, it is easy to learn how to use Wiki.
However, I had a chance to scan the others’ pages. We viewed each other’s pages together and reflected on them. There were very funny and interesting results. And also, I added some new films to my watchlist. I love watching films, so I am very glad. 😊 I am going to add my wiki page's screenshots and link here. You can check.
Take care !💕
.png)
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment