Thursday, July 6, 2023

WebQuest!




 Hi everyone!

 For my final assignment, I created a WebQuest individually.

 WebQuest is a useful tool for designing research-based projects using technology. It simplifies the process of creating projects on any topic imaginable. With WebQuest, students can easily access the project by clicking on a link. This approach is beneficial as it guides students towards relevant resources.

 A WebQuest consists of four main pages: introduction, task, process, and evaluation. The introduction page acquaints students with the assignment, while the task page provides more details about the objectives. The process page includes a selection of excellent resources for students to utilize. Lastly, the evaluation page presents a rubric that outlines how the teacher will assess the students' assignments. 

For my WebQuest, I chose the books Unit from EBA. You can access the WebQuest by clicking on this link.



No comments:

Post a Comment

FareWell! 🥹

  I am here today to bid you farewell. We spent two years together. You have witnessed my homework and my struggle with technology in my blo...