Thursday, July 6, 2023

Visit Edinburgh By Sitting on Your Coach 😁!

 Hi everyone! Me and Belinay worked on an AR/VR material. We created an AR/VR integrated Edinburgh trip together. We discovered the importance of AR/VR materials. I feel like we have just visited Edinburgh from our phones. When I think of this AR/VR materials being integrated to education, I am getting quite excited. 😆



AR/VR technologies provide immersive and interactive experiences that capture learners' attention and increase engagement. Abstract or complex concepts can be challenging to comprehend through traditional methods. AR/VR integration allows for the visualization of these concepts in three-dimensional environments, making them more tangible and easier to understand. AR/VR materials offer opportunities for learners to engage in virtual experiments, simulations, and practical activities.


You can check the AR/VR integrated Edinburgh trip prepared by me and Belinay by clicking right here

Take care and stay happy! See you soon. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

FareWell! 🥹

  I am here today to bid you farewell. We spent two years together. You have witnessed my homework and my struggle with technology in my blo...